Oily skin is one of the common skin types, which is characterized by excessive activity of the sebaceous glands, a rough, loose texture with expanded pores, an unhealthy color and a greasy sheen. It should be noted that this is one of the four existing types of dermis, i.e. a variant of the norm, and not as a separate disease.
Very often comedones (black dots), blackheads, cysts of the sebaceous glands, seborrhea, i.e. there is a tendency to these negative phenomena, but oily - does not mean problem skin, with proper care all these troubles can be avoided.
Oily skin - causes
- Genetic predisposition. In this case, the dermis does not change throughout life and remains oily, however, there are few such cases, only 5-8% of all cases.
- Adolescence . Most often, adolescents are the owners of this feature, but by the age of 25-30, oily skin goes into combination skin.
- The strengthened work of sebaceous glands. This may be due to a hereditary predisposition, disruption of the digestive tract (cholecystitis, colitis, constipation), hormonal changes, nutrition (addiction to spicy, fatty, floury foods, alcohol, soda), work in conditions of elevated temperatures and dust, exposure to cigarette smoke, sun radiation.
- Hormonal causes. Oily skin is characteristic for puberty, the second phase of the menstrual cycle, menopause, pregnancy, prolonged stressful situations. It happens against the background of hormonal treatment or prolonged use of oral contraceptives, as well as a sharp cessation of hormones.
- Disorders of the endocrine system. With hypothyroidism, there is a general dryness of the skin and oily dermis on the face.
- Immunity violation. A decrease in the body's immune defense can also be manifested by this symptom.
- Improper hygiene: aggressive cleansing of the skin with alcohol-containing cosmetics and scrubs, constant degreasing of problem areas, the use of oily creams, etc. Removal of the surface lipid layer leads to even greater compensatory work of the sebaceous glands. Frequent peeling injures the epidermis and activates the production of sebum, which is produced to protect the damaged surface. Greasy creams clog pores and mix with sebum. Therefore, the answer to the question why facial skin is oily, you should start looking for yourself.
Diseases in which one of the symptoms is oily skin:
- diabetes mellitus - a polysystemic pathology that affects all organs and systems,
- cachexia, exhaustion in women - a lack of building material for the synthesis of female hormones, against which the level of male hormones rises,
- obesity - oily skin as a result of malnutrition and excessive sweating,
- ovarian tumors, polycystic ovary disease - a phenomenon, again, is a consequence of elevated levels of male hormones,
- hyperandrogenism in men - an increased level of male hormones in representatives of the strong sex amid enthusiasm for bodybuilding, sports and the use of synthetic testosterone for muscle growth,
- hypertrichosis is a disease characterized by excessive hairiness and a change in the level of hormones, which, again, causes oily skin,
- liver diseases such as fatty degeneration, hepatitis, because the liver performs an intoxication function, including, removes excess hormones. A characteristic feature is oily skin of the nasolabial folds and forehead.
When to see a doctor
Actually, a doctor should be consulted in all cases when such a symptom arose for no apparent reason, especially in adulthood. Treatment requires all the complications - boils, carbuncles, phlegmon.
The fact is that skin fat is an excellent breeding ground for the development of bacteria, especially Staphylococcus aureus, propionobacteria and streptococcus. Causing local inflammatory processes, actively multiplying, bacteria can infect healthy tissues and spread throughout the body, causing an extensive infectious process that can end fatally.
Oily, thickened, coarse, untidy and glossy and uneven surface of the skin, with a grayish, dull color. Often the appearance resembles an orange peel - the pores are clearly visible and, with proper care, practically gap or are filled with liquid fat. With insufficient or improper care, clogging of the pores occurs - comedones are formed, as well as acne and milia. The phenomena of seborrhea and thalangiectasia are possible.
Oily skin has its advantages: the constantly present natural oily mantle protects the skin from adverse external influences, prevents photoaging and loss of elasticity. It is proved that people with this type of dermis age more slowly - wrinkles appear later and are less noticeable.
What to do to its owners of oily skin
- First of all, the negative impact of aggressive and inappropriate cosmetics, and the cleaning methods that we talked about above, in the causes of the problem (alcohol-containing products, frequent peeling, etc.) are eliminated to the maximum.
- It is excluded from, or at least limited to, fatty, fried, salty, smoked, pickled and sweet.
- The basis of the diet should be low-fat fish, white meat, veal, vegetables, fruits, bran.
- In no case should you go to bed with makeup on your face. Ideally, you should cleanse your face immediately after returning home.
How to care for oily skin
Daily care has several goals:
- removal of excess sebum (but not overdrying)
- opening and cleansing pores,
- decreased activity of the sebaceous glands.
Oily skin care can be divided into professional, which is carried out in beauty salons and beauty parlors, and home, accessible to everyone.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin
Like any other type, oily skin needs to be cleansed, moisturized and nourished.
- 2-3 times a week should be washed with a special mousse, foam or gel for oily skin. These funds have a self-regulating and purifying effect, eliminate inflammation, without overdrying.
- When cleaning, do not use different washcloths, sponges, as well as alkaline soap and too hot water. Initially, the effect will be very good, and a cleaned dermis will delight dullness. But after 10-15 minutes, a greasy shine will appear again, because both hot water and mechanical stress further stimulate the activity of the sebaceous glands. It is ideal to do everything with your fingertips or a cotton pad, without fanaticism, using warm or cool water.
- Instead of water, you can use an infusion of herbs: chamomile, peppermint, nettle, linden blossom, or use bottled water.
- After washing, the face is dried naturally and treated with a suitable tonic or lotion.
- Finishing step - applying cream for oily or combination skin. A good cream has a light texture, is quickly absorbed, leaves no residue and must be protected from UV radiation.
- Deep cleansing - peeling - can be done once a week. But for cleansing, it is not recommended to use scrubs in the form of compounds that need to be applied to the cover and actively massaged. It is better to use mask-films that effectively remove fat, dead epithelium, dirt, without injuring and activating the sebaceous glands.
- 1-2 times a week, you can make homemade masks for oily skin from green or blue clay, which have an adsorbing effect, as well as fruit masks based on apples, kiwi, with the addition of lemon juice, contributing to the normalization of the sebaceous glands. A positive effect is the oil from the gruel of raw potatoes.
- A good effect is provided by weekly lotions with sea salt, which are made on the basis of melt water (1 tsp salt per 500 ml of water) and can withstand 5-10 minutes.
- With special care, you should choose decorative cosmetics, especially foundation and makeup foundation - the products should also be light, quickly absorbed and easily washed off. It is best not to use tonal and powder.
- During the day you can’t touch your face with your hands, because dirt and bacteria from their surface easily penetrate into the pores and exacerbate the situation.
Salon care procedures include the following steps:
- makeup removal using special bactericidal emulsions,
- cleansing and toning with tonics and lotions,
- deep cleansing of the skin of the face and the elimination of hyperkeratosis with one of the methods:
- Enzyme peeling - cleansing with a special enzymatic composition that breaks down dead particles of epithelium and pollution,
- Disincrustation - galvanic cleaning using special solutions that liquefy old comedones and blackheads,
- Vaporization is a gentle action of a steam stream of 40-50 C for 20 minutes, which leads to the opening and purification of pores, softening of the dead epithelium,
- Ultrasonic cleaning - exposure to ultrasonic waves to cleanse desquamated epithelium, gums. Ultrasonic waves also carry out micromassage, activating blood circulation, increasing tone,
- Instrumental cleaning - cleansing the skin of comedones, black and white eels with the help of tools - Uno spoons, loops, Vidal needles. In rare cases, a special brush is also used, but selectively, in the most clogged areas,
- Dry cleaning - the use of a gel with glycolic acid, which allows you to remove surface "plugs", tighten pores, normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands,
- application of ampoules, various serums,
- gentle facial massage (Jacques, lymphatic drainage),
- applying a mask that has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, seboregulatory, keratolytic and immunomodulating effects,
- applying a special cream.
From hardware cosmetology, darsonvalization, chromotherapy, ultraphonophoresis, non-invasive mesotherapy, mud applications, biorevitalization, laser biostimulation, cryomassage have a good effect. These methods dry the skin, improve microcirculation and tissue nutrition, and also reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands.
At the end of the session, the cosmetologist should advise means and methods for home care and determine the frequency of salon procedures.
Apply preparations containing the following active substances:
- Azaleic acid - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and exfoliating effect,
- Zinc - keratolytic effect,
- Sulfur - inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous glands,
- D-Panthenol, dexpanthenol - recovery after physiotherapy, purification, normalization of cell metabolism,
- Adapalen - prevention of the formation of comedones, anti-inflammatory effect,
- Benzoyl peroxide - exfoliating effect, promotes cell renewal,
- Copper - a regulator of the production of sebum,
- Isotretinoid - breaks down the stratum corneum and inhibits fat synthesis,
- Bacteriocins and pyocyanins are products of the metabolism of microorganisms that increase the immune properties of the dermis and participate in its regeneration,
- Vitamins PP and group B - beneficially affect the state of the dermis, blood circulation and fat metabolism.
Possible causes of excessive sebum production
Oily skin dermatologists call problematic
Skin is an organ that instantly reacts to any changes in the work of internal organs, hormonal sphere, diet, lifestyle. In order to find out the reason for the increased production of sebum, you must first undergo a medical examination of the whole body. If its results did not reveal serious health problems, you can begin to independently solve this problem.
The main reasons for the appearance of oily sheen on the face are:
- pregnancy and lactation,
- abuse of cosmetics containing alcohol solutions,
- birth control pills
- disorders of the thyroid gland,
- the choice of poor-quality or inappropriate cosmetics specifically for your skin type,
- insufficient cleansing of the skin of the face,
- abuse of sugary, fatty, spicy foods, sodas
- washing with too hot running water, which helps to activate the sebaceous glands,
- vitamin deficiency and nutritional deficiency of B vitamins,
- constant use of decorative cosmetics, in particular foundation and powder.
Major Care Mistakes
Masks based on white or blue cosmetic clay perfectly eliminate oily sheen
Dermatologists call oily skin problematic, because due to the increased production of sebum, it is often covered with acne, comedones (black dots), ulcers due to infection or ingestion of pores of dust and pathogenic bacteria.
Owners of oily skin on the face make the following mistakes that can exacerbate the existing problem:
- Regularly use alcohol-containing lotions or solutions. Everyone thinks that alcohols can dry oily skin and regulate the sebaceous glands, but this is not so. Everything happens exactly the opposite, that is, the more you wipe your face with alcohol lotions, the stronger your skin will release its own fat. Since alcohols excessively dry the epidermis, a signal is sent to the receptors, and they instantly respond to this by activating the work of the glands to produce sebum.
- Washing with hot and hard tap water and soap also provokes increased secretion of sebum, so its temperature should be room or cool. It helps with oily seborrhea rubbing the skin of the face after each washing with ice cubes based on herbal infusions of chamomile, nettle, St. John's wort, celandine, calendula, and succession.
- Oily skin needs frequent use of all kinds of scrubs and peels that deeply cleanse the pores of dead skin cells, impurities and accumulated fat in their ducts, which causes blockage and subsequent formation of blackheads.
- The use of nourishing creams and masks with a high lipid content with such skin is strictly contraindicated. Light consistency in the form of mousses and gels, deeply moisturizing and allowing the skin to breathe normally, will suit you.
- When applying tonal bases with a high content of fats and oils, the pores are instantly closed, and excessive sebum is provoked. The skin does not breathe at all, it constantly shines and is covered with acne.
Good results for regulating the production of sebum have been shown by homemade cosmetic masks, which need to be done 2-3 times a week for a month to get the desired result.
Do not forget that masks are applied exclusively to clean skin, free from daytime impurities and makeup, otherwise they will not bring any effect! They keep such formulations on their faces for 20 to 30 minutes, after which they are washed off with cool water and gently soaked in a disposable paper towel. After the use of masks for oily skin in the warm season, applying care cream is not recommended!
Mask recipes for oily skin
Do not be lazy, devote more time to your skin, use the proposed masks
Masks based on cosmetic clay of white or blue color perfectly matte (eliminate greasy shine), regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands, have anti-inflammatory effects, regenerate the skin, tighten and even out complexion.
- Take equal amounts of fresh cucumber juice and cosmetic clay powder, mix everything until smooth and apply on the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. During the procedure, the skin should remain stationary, so you can not talk. It is best to lie down with a roller under your feet.
- Egg white (raw) has an action that actively tightens the pores, regulates the process of sebum secretion, tightens and mattifies the effect, so it is ideal for oily skin. To prepare the mask, take 1 raw egg white, 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide, 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice, mix everything thoroughly and apply to the face, excluding the area around the eyes.
- Combine 1 raw egg white, whipped until a foam appears, with a teaspoon of any freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice, the mass is applied to the face, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips.
- Agave juice (aloe) is characterized by high bactericidal, moisturizing, regulating oiliness and skin regenerating properties, therefore it is recommended for seborrhea. In order to get the maximum effect from the mask, the sheets must be pre-aged for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Squeezed aloe juice is mixed with clay or egg white to a slurry condition, convenient for application to the skin of the face.
- Маски на основе пекарских дрожжей насыщают кожу необходимыми для ее здоровья витаминами группы В, способствуют регуляции жирового обмена, сужению пор, глубокой регенерации и увлажнению. Берут 10 граммов дрожжей, 3 столовых ложки простокваши и чайную ложку сока, полученного из свежих листов подорожника. Все составляющие хорошо перемешивают до исчезновения комков и наносят на лицо, избегая зоны вокруг глаз. Such a mask warms up well and opens the pores, helps to cleanse them.
- Fresh lemon juice, taken in equal proportions with low-fat milk cream, is thoroughly mixed and applied to problem areas of the skin. This mask simultaneously moisturizes, narrows the enlarged pores, disinfects, whitens and tones.
- Take fat-free cottage cheese (a tablespoon) and mix it with 3 tablespoons of yogurt or yogurt without additives. All is well triturated until a homogeneous mass is applied to the face. Such a composition delicately cleanses, whitens, dries the skin, fills it with protein and vitamins.
- Taken in equal proportions grasses, coltsfoot, nettles, calendula flowers, daisies are crushed in a blender, pour boiling water to a mushy state and heated in a water bath for 20 minutes. Apply this composition to the face in a warm form, cover with a layer of gauze. It is rich in vitamins, trace elements that relieve any inflammatory reactions, tonic, tighten pores, regulate the release of fat, cleanse and restore the skin.
- A mask of rye bran has good cleansing properties. For its preparation, bran (you can replace them with oatmeal) is poured with warm milk to a porridge-like consistency.
- A mask of dandelion leaves (fresh or dried) disinfects, heals and restores oily skin, fills it with valuable vitamins that contribute to the regeneration and regulation of fat metabolism. Leaves of dandelion in the amount of 1 teaspoon is poured with a tablespoon of warm milk, let the composition stand for 10 minutes, then a teaspoon of raw chicken protein is added.
- A nettle leaf mask is prepared in a similar way. Its effect on oily skin is similar.
- Perfectly cleanses, tones and mattifies oily skin mask of fresh tomatoes. To the puree obtained from 1 ripe tomato, ½ part of raw egg white and rye flour is added until a thick, porridge-like mass is formed.
What is the cause of greasy skin and hair?
It is based on autonomic dystonia, that is, one of the functions of neuroendocrine disorders. These endocrine disorders are manifested in the imbalance of male and female sex hormones, namely: the level of male hormones (androgens) increases, and female (estrogen) decreases.
Seborrhea of the scalp
Seborrhea loves those places on the body where the largest accumulation of sebaceous glands. And this is the skin of the face, the scalp, chest and back.
What causes dysfunction of the sebaceous glands?
If you dig "deeper", then the reason is in violation of fat metabolism in the body. Both men and women have hormonal changes, in particular, the content of male sex hormones in the blood rises. This causes increased release of sebum.
What can cause such changes in the body? Here is a list of these reasons:
- Adolescence, puberty.
- Elevated levels of male hormones are already hormonal disorders. Mostly exposed men - men
- Hereditary predisposition, that is, genetic "programmed"
- Infectious diseases of the chronic type
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Vegetovascular dystonia.
- Violation of the thyroid gland.
- Ovarian disease in women associated with elevated levels of progesterone and male sex hormones in the blood.
- Seminomas are a testicular tumor in men.
- Neurological and mental diseases: schizophrenia, epilepsy, infectious lesions of the central nervous system.
- Endocrine disorders associated with the use of hormonal drugs (for example, contraceptives) or drugs used to build muscle - anabolic steroids, as well as tumors of the genital organs and adrenal glands.
- Lack of minerals and vitamins in the diet.
- The abuse of salty, spicy and sweet foods.
- Non-observance of personal hygiene.
- Chronic fatigue
- The influence of atmospheric factors.
Here's an impressive list of risk factors for such a condition of our skin as grease, that is, seborrhea.
Symptoms of seborrhea.
It must be said right away that they distinguish between dry (thick) seborrhea and oily.
Signs of dry seborrhea:
- peeling of the skin of the scalp or dandruff caused by the activation of non-pathogenic, bacterial microflora, which penetrates the upper layer of the skin and begins to destroy it.
- the so-called - acne vulgaris
Signs of oily seborrhea:
- the skin of the face, head and body is greasy, moist with a characteristic sheen.
- the skin is dirty gray, thickened, resembles a lemon peel.
- pores of the skin are enlarged. May be clogged with stoppers - "black dots" (blackheads, comedones)
- hair is greasy. Focal baldness may even appear.
- sometimes “whiteheads” appear - milia (small yellow nodules).
There is also a mixed form of seborrhea, which can combine all the symptoms.
Which doctor should I contact for seborrhea?
First of all, to a dermatologist. An endocrinologist and a neuropathologist, a gynecologist (for women) and an andrologist (for men) are the following doctors who can help in this problem.
You will need to take tests: blood for hormones, a biochemical blood test. If necessary: ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and thyroid gland.
If you do not deal with seborrhea, then you may be prone to:
- secondary bacterial infection of the skin in the form of boils, folliculitis, pyoderma.
- purulent acne
- rosacea - rosacea
- seborrheic eczema
- senile warts
It is necessary to treat seborrhea under the supervision of a doctor who offers treatment on the basis of the tests and studies.
Here are some methods that a doctor can use to treat oily skin of the face and head, that is, seborrhea:
- Adhere to a diet in which such foods are preferred: eggs, dairy products, oatmeal, vegetables (especially beets and cabbage) and fruits. But the use of fatty foods must be limited, as well as spicy, salty and sweet foods. Try to avoid spices: mustard, horseradish, pepper.
- It is recommended to take vitamins A, B, E and D, trace elements, in particular: preparations with zinc.
- To restore the function of the autonomic nervous system, appropriate drugs are prescribed.
- But hormonal therapy is prescribed for severe illness. “With palmetto” - a herbal preparation is recommended for restoring endocrine balance.
- In parallel, it is necessary to treat concomitant diseases, especially diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Exercise, walking, bathing and hardening normalize metabolism and improve blood circulation.
- Skin and hair care using medical products. Some help folk remedies. We will discuss them below.
- In severe cases, the doctor prescribes systemic antimycotic drugs.
A separate point can be identified physiotherapy. There are many treatments for seborrhea. Here they are:
- Sedative methods: franklinization, UHF therapy of sympathetic nodes, calcium electrophoresis on the collar zone, segmented reflex darsonvalization, electroconotherapy.
- Bactericidal methods: local darsonvalization, KUV radiation.
- Immunocorrective methods: DUV irradiation (heliotherapy), VLOK.
- Hormone-correcting methods: HF magnetotherapy to the adrenal gland, transcerebral UHF therapy, transcerebral electroanalgesia.
- MIL-therapy - alternately magnetic and laser radiation, increasing the activity of hair follicle cells. This therapy has anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, improves microcirculation, stimulates non-specific and specific factors of immunity. This therapy is prescribed for pyoderma of the scalp, alopecia, damage to the hair shaft, increased dryness and oily hair, seborrheic dermatitis.
- Ozone therapy - under the influence of ozone, the hair structure and its rapid growth is restored. This method can deal with dandruff, excessive oily hair, seborrhea, dermatitis, brittleness and rapid loss. Ozone therapy improves blood flow and lymph flow, and also nourishes hair roots.
- Mesotherapy - intradermal microinjection of active drugs into the mesoderm (middle part of the skin) of problem areas. Follow the link.
Let's talk a little about seborrheic dermatitis. What is it and how is it manifested?
Seborrheic dermatitis is a disease!
The word seborrheic - specifically indicates the place of development of this dermatitis, and, more precisely, the "seborrheic" zones of accumulation of the sebaceous glands - the skin of the scalp, face (nose, forehead, chin, nasolabial triangle), the interscapular region of the back, and the midline of the chest.
Inflammatory skin disease can be triggered by hormonal, neurogenic and immune malfunctions in the body, as well as all those reasons that cause seborrhea.
Externally, seborrheic dermatitis is redness, thickening of the skin, peeling, severe itching and dandruff. Hair begins to thin and thin.
There are three forms of seborrheic dermatitis in the scalp:
- inflammatory type: severe redness, itching, weeping, lesions go beyond the boundary of hair growth.
- dry type (ordinary dandruff): lamellar peeling. This type of hair doesn’t get so dirty
- fatty type (steatoid dandruff): large, oily, yellow scales form at the base of the hair, which contribute to the bonding of the hair. The hair itself is contaminated extremely quickly.
Against the background of provoking factors, an excessive appearance of a yeast fungus can occur in the body, which during normal functioning of the body is harmless, and in excess - accelerates the formation of skin cells and their "exfoliation".
To combat this scourge, we can recommend the new generation shampoo "SEBIPROX" containing cyclopiroxolamine, which in combination with other components has:
- antifungal effect on pathogenic fungi, in particular, fungi of the genus Malassezia (Malassesia),
- anti-inflammatory effect
- exfoliating effect (due to benzyl salicylate) on the skin of the scalp.
- antibacterial effect.
SEBIPROX shampoo can be used both for seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and seborrhea:
And now folk remedies in the fight against seborrhea.
For the treatment of seborrheic oily skin of the face and head, rubbing and lotions from decoctions of medicinal herbs are well suited. Here are some of them:
1. A decoction of oak bark suitable for oily seborrhea.
Finely chop the oak bark, pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 5, boil for 20 minutes, insist for half an hour, strain. Then add honey to the resulting broth (1 teaspoon in a glass of broth). Stir thoroughly and rub into the hair roots.
2. The following medicinal herbs will be required: nettle, burdock root, St. John's wort grass, plantain leaves, immortelle (flowers), calendula flowers and corn stumps. Mix all herbs in equal proportions. Take 2 tbsp. tablespoons of the collection, pour them 200 ml of boiling water, boil for 20 minutes in a water bath, insist 30 minutes, strain.
Rub the resulting broth into the scalp (hair should be clean before the procedure). Put a plastic bag over your head, hold for half an hour, then remove it. Do not wash your hair!
By analogy with this recipe, you can prepare decoctions from other medicinal herbs:
- St. John's wort grass, burdock roots, corn stalks, stalk grass, chamomile (flowers), immortelle flowers, tansy. All in equal amounts.
- for oily skin: 3 parts of chamomile flowers, 3 parts of crushed burdock roots, 3 parts of St. John's wort grass, 7 parts of nettle leaves. In the article about oily and problem skin, you can learn about other means of combating this scourge. Follow the link.
3.A decoction of onion peels.
Rinse two tablespoons of onion peel, then pour 2 cups of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes over low heat, insist for 30 minutes, strain. To soak dry, clean hair with this broth, allow to air dry.
4. Hypericum broth from acne.
Wipe a fat face with this broth. And it is prepared as follows: dry flowers and leaves of hypericum, in the amount of 1 tablespoon are poured with a glass of boiling water. Boil in a water bath for 15 minutes. Do not insist, but strain immediately.
5. A decoction of a plant of incense.
Lotions from this plant quickly treat oily seborrhea of hair, skin, acne, sweating. With a water decoction of the incense rhizomes in a ratio of 1:10, they wash their hair twice a week, and so at least ten procedures. Follow the link, learn a lot of interesting things about this plant.
6. Celandine juice treats seborrhea of the head.
But the ointments from seborrhea, which must be rubbed into the skin of the scalp:
- Mix two chicken yolks with 1/2 lemon juice, then add a few drops of castor or burdock oil. Rub 30 minutes before washing your hair,
- You can use ointments with other proportions: mix 1 tbsp. spoonful of castor oil + juice of 1 lemon + 1 chicken yolk.
- For oily hair - you can prepare such a cream from seborrhea: sour cream, honey, aloe juice, castor oil, lemon juice. Everything is taken in equal amounts. Add 2 cloves of grated garlic here. Rub into the scalp 0.5 hours before washing your hair,
- For dry hair: 1 tbsp. a spoonful of olive (or sunflower) and castor oil mixed with juice of 1/2 lemon. Rub 0.5 hours before washing your hair,
Folk remedies for dandruff for washing hair.
- Beat 1-2 chicken eggs, depending on the length of the hair, and wash your hair with the resulting mass.
- 1 yolk + 1 cup of kefir or sour milk + 1/2 teaspoon of honey. This mixture is suitable for washing normal and dry hair,
- 0.5 l of water + O, 5 l of 6% vinegar + 100 g of finely chopped nettle leaves. Cook this mixture for 0.5 hours. Wash hair with this broth at least 10 times in a row,
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of chamomile inflorescences pour 2 liters of water, boil for 5 minutes, strain. This procedure is recommended for people with blond hair. The broth will give a golden shade to the hair. Wash your hair for at least 2 weeks.
- If the hair is too dry, a special mask with tea tree oil for hair or a solution where three drops of oil is added to warm water (200 ml) can help.
What is the prevention of seborrhea? How to protect yourself from seborrhea?
- The first is compliance with the rules of personal hygiene. It is necessary to use shampoos and cosmetics for oily or dry skin (depending on the type of seborrhea).
- Take mineral complexes, multivitamins, amino acids.
- Treatment of chronic infections, in particular, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hardening the body, walking in the air.
- The diet mentioned above.
- Refuse nicotine addiction and alcohol.
But keep in mind that if you notice that your skin is not as usual, do not miss the early stages of the disease - contact a specialist.
If the change in the scalp is associated with seasonal manifestations, then for the prevention of hair loss, you can use the recommendations in the article on this topic. Come in, you won’t regret it.